Featured Post

2009 Allen & Ginter: Autos, Silks, and Relics!

After opening 4 hobby boxes, plus 4 more retail blasters, I've pulled the following hits from 2009 Allen & Ginter:

Baseball relics:

B.J. Upton
Grady Sizemore
Travis Hafner (I pulled two of these but already traded one of them away)
Ryan Howard
Ryan Zimmerman
Ichiro
Chase Utley
Yunel Escobar
Ryan Ludwick (from a trade with Topher of Crackin' Wax)

Non-baseball Relics:

Brock Yates (Cannonball Run Champion)
Bryan Berg (World Record Card Stacker)

Autographs:


Clayton Kershaw
Willie Williams
Matt Kemp

Silk:


Jhonny Peralta (#5/10)
Russell Martin (#10/10)

Overall, I am really happy with my pulls...even two of my four retail blasters produced a relic for me!

The autographs are nice, even if two of the three are Dodgers... This year was the first year that I pulled an autograph out of Allen & Ginter, as well as the first year I pulled a non-baseball relic AND the first year I pulled a silk card. The only cards I haven't pulled out of A&G now are rip cards and the super rare DNA cards!

I'm willing to listen to trade proposals for any of these cards (except the silks...unless you are offering silks in return). Mostly I'd like other autographs and/or relics from 2009 Allen & Ginter in return (they don't necessarily have to be Reds either). I'd like to try and complete the entire baseball relic set, but that's likely just a dream without spending a lot of money on eBay...

Comments

  1. Wow, that's not too shabby for 4 boxes worth.

    As you already may well be aware, I am interested in the Brock Yates relic. Let me know what you'd want in return, and we can work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:29 PM

    I am interest in the Bryan Berg, please let me know what you would like. I should have a recap of all hits in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I have my work cut out for me. Hmmm, can I afford another box of Ginter?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment