Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Mike from JDs Wild Cardz

As the last few days of my summer vacation dwindle away (the college I work at requires faculty back next week), I've decided to try and stop buying cards for awhile and work instead on completing some of the many, many "almost finished" sets on my want list.

With that in mind, Mike from the excellent JD's Wild Cardz blog helped me out big time by taking about 70 different '09 Topps Heritage commons plus some '09 Allen & Ginter cards off my hands in exchange for a pile of Topps Turkey Reds plus an '09 Topps Throwback card that I still needed. You can read about Mike's end of the trade on his blog here (scroll down towards the bottom)...but in the meantime, let's see what Mike sent me:

2009 Topps Series 1 Throwback (or Old School) Target version:
167. Aaron Harang

I am still missing 20 different Series 1 throwback cards as well as one of the black bordered cards...

2009 Topps Turkey Red inserts:

51. Josh Hamilton
54. Alex Gordon
57. Brandon Webb
64. Prince Fielder
65. Jimmy Rollins

66. Justin Morneau
72. Ryan Braun
73. Grady Sizemore
79. Roy Campanella
80. Rogers Hornsby

82. Dustin Pedroia
89. Todd Helton
92. Adrian Gonzalez
93. Pee Wee Reese

96. Ichiro
98. Mark Teixeira
99. Vladimir Guerrero

Thanks to the 17 cards Mike sent, I'm getting closer and closer to completing the Turkey Red insert set as well! I appreciate the trade Mike, and if anyone has anything on my want list, please let me know and we'll work something out!

Comments