Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Sean from Condition: Poor

Just when I thought I had bugged, badgered, and begged everyone on my trading list for any cards that they might still have for trade on my want list, a new (to me at least) blogger contacted me for a trade. Sean (from the gorgeously designed Condition: Poor blog) and I worked out a trade where I sent him some Heritage and Allen & Ginter cards in return for a smattering of cards off of my own want lists.

What I got:

2009 Allen & Ginter:
Minis:

9. Ryan Theriot
329. Carlos Gomez

I still need a ton of the regular backed mini cards...and probably will have to resort to eBay to finish off the set. However, I've done quite a few trades with bloggers that have at least made the goal of completing the set possible!

Sketch card:
AGHS22. Ken Griffey Jr.
I don't really like most of the sketch cards but this particular card is pretty sweet. I only wish that Griffey could have experienced a similar sense of elation while playing for the Reds...

2009 Topps:
Base:


367. Bobby Abreu
420. Scott Baker
543. Travis Ishikawa
613. Kendry Morales
642. Ken Macha
647. Manny Parra

I'm eeking ever closer to completion of the 2009 Topps base set (plus most of its inserts).

World Baseball Classic:
BCS1. David Wright
Another insert set that is kind of "meh" to me...at least Wright is a player I've heard of unlike most of the World Baseball Classic players.

2009 Goudey:
174. Ichiro
I know most people panned the Goudey set but for whatever reason I really like the set! Only one base card missing now, plus a ton of short prints of course.

Thanks a lot Sean, I always love being able to erase cards off the digital want lists...especially when I can do it from a multitude of sets! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments