Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Gint-A-Cuffs: Box #2, Pack #24 (final hit!)

Box total so far: 253

Pack 24:

13. Travis Hafner
60. Matt Holliday
238. Vincent Van Gogh
253. Miguel Cabrera
NP28. Melvin Mora
Black bordered mini:
129. Brian Giles (+3 points black border)


Autograph (Group B, 1:51 packs)
AGA-CK: Clayton Kershaw (+15 autograph x5 for the favorite player = 75 points)


Pack total: 78 points

+2 points for a correction on pack #10
Final box total: 333 points

Wow, I gave Beardy a run for his money on this one...but it fell just a few points short! Oh well, I'm still really happy with this box, another autograph, another silk, good times!

Comments

  1. Kershaw, wow, nice hit!

    You sure did give the Bearded Wonder something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong box! I got the wrong box! I demand a refund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came down to him pulling two (!) no-numbered minis and me not getting any!

    Night Owl - I knew you'd be excited by that...Heck, I was too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With just one no number I would have beaten you by what? 4 points? Impressive showing indeed! At least you got an auto out of your high-scoring box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment