Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Pack 24 (Fourth Hit!)

Total before the pack: 232 points

Pack 23:

109. Samuel Morse
258. Felix Hernandez
266. Johnny Cueto (It's a Red so that's +1 point for me)

273. Jason Bay
NP21. Scott Hairston "National Pride"
Black bordered mini:
217. Jorge Cantu (+3 points)

Silk Cloth Card (#05/10)
Johnny Peralta (+18 points for the silk)

After this pack, I don't care that my box total isn't high enough to win Gint-a-Cuffs - I was extremely excited to pull the cloth card...in three years of buying hobby Allen & Ginter boxes, I've never pulled a cloth card (or an autograph!) This particular card is pretty sweet though...and this box ended up being a Cleveland Indians fan dream box, 3 of the 4 "hits" were Indians, including the cloth card.



Pack total: 22 points
Final Box #1 Total: 254 points

Comments