Featured Post

Cards for Clunkers - Version 2.0 (UPDATED)

Many of my clunkers will soon be on their way to new, much more loving homes...and my want lists are slowly, but surely shrinking!

So far, Clunkers have been claimed by:

Night Owl (Russell Martin Gold)
Baseball Dad (Carmona X-Fractor , Both Mickey Mantle Story Cards)
Lonestarr (Dick Perez Ichiro, Trading Card History Soriano, A&G Gilgamesh)
wickedortega ('08 Chrome: Manny & Ortiz)

Each of the aforementioned clunkers have been swapped for actual cards that I want, including an '09 Topps Heritage Chrome card, five '09 Allen & Ginter regular back minis, an '08 UD StarQuest insert, and two UD Timeline short prints. Awesome!

There's still plenty of clunkers available though...I seem to have no problem pulling clunkers from packs!



Cards for Clunkers - Version 2.0 - The Rules

The basic concept:
I have cards I don't need/want (henceforth known as Clunkers). You (hopefully) have cards that I want. I swap my Clunkers for cards I actually want, we all end up happy.

How it will work:
You offer me any card from my want list (from 2001 and up only, I have some trade offers in the works for some of the earlier "junk wax" stuff on my list) and I'll trade 1 for 1.

All trade offers need to be made in the comments sections so that everyone can see who went first. If you want 5 Clunkers, all you need to trade me is 5 cards from my list - easy enough! Remember, leave your trade offer in the comments section (and a way to contact you). All cards will be traded on a first come, first serve basis.


Cards for Clunkers - Version 2.0 - The Clunkers

2009 Topps - Gold Parallel (all #ed/2009)
332. Chone Figgins - Angels
369. Matt Harrison - Rangers
391. Dan Haren - Diamondbacks
413. Ruben Gotay - Braves
490. Joba Chamberlain - Yankees
499. Edwin Moreno - Padres


500. Ryan Howard - Phillies
512. Steve Pearce - Pirates
515. Gary Sheffield - Tigers
536. Khalil Greene - Cardinals
540. Russell Martin - Dodgers
557. Jayson Werth - Phillies


2008 Topps Chrome Dick Perez Wal*Mart Exclusive Chrome Sketches

WMDPC7. Mickey Mantle - Yankees
WMDPC8. Joba Chamberlain - Yankees
WMDPC9. Ichiro - Mariners
WMDPC18. Jose Reyes - New York Mets

2008 Topps Chrome - Mickey Mantle Inserts
MMSC51. Mickey Mantle - New York Yankees (Mantle Story)
MMSC53. Mickey Mantle - New York Yankees (Mantle Story)
MHRC410. Mickey Mantle - New York Yankees (Home Run History)
MHRC450. Mickey Mantle - New York Yankees (Home Run History)


2008 Topps Chrome XFractors

9. Joe Mauer - Twins
48. Phil Hughes - Yankees


93. Fausto Carmona - Indians
106. Johnny Damon - Yankees

151. Curtis Granderson - Tigers
155. Joba Chamberlain - Yankees
159. Rich Hill - Cubs


2008 Topps Chrome Trading Card History

Chrome version:
TCHC10. Jose Reyes - Mets
TCHC11 - Johan Santana - Mets
TCHC17 - Justin Upton - Diamondbacks
TCHC18 - Alfonso Soriano - Cubs
TCHC34 - David Ortiz - Red Sox
TCHC35 - Andruw Jones - Braves


Chrome Refractor version:
TCHC27 - Manny Ramirez - Red Sox (#ed 017/400)
strong> 2008 Topps Allen & Ginter
Ancient Icons
A1. Gilgamesh - Sumerian King

Remember, first come, first serve - check out my want list - all available one-for-one!

Comments

  1. How about the Joba Gold and Hughes Xfractor for (pick your choice of 2 from this list):
    - 2009 Topps Heritage
    - Flashback BF6
    - base #460
    - Then and Now #TN2
    - Chrome #22

    email me, we can deal. :)

    yanxchick at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you a Lou Gehrig Legends of the Game (LG11) and a Topps Town Gold Fukudome (TTT38) for the Chone Figgins and Khalil Greene gold cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up for the Howard and Werth Gold Versions. I would also like the Damon XFractor.

    I have a variety pack to send your way.

    2008 UD #67 Pujols
    2008 UD Masterpieces #95 Spahn
    2008 TSC #130 First Day Issue Brian Barton (B version - different pictures Front and Back)

    I will send you another email to confirm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dude.

    I'd be innerested in the Reyes Dick Perez as well as the Reyes and Santana Trading Card History.

    I got some 09 Ginter Mini Reg backs.
    #6
    #127
    #129

    Let me know if that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you said 2001+ only. If you change your mind, I'd do Joe Mauer and/or Rich Hill for a few 1991 Score cards that you need. Specifically numbers 555, 565, 639, 757, and 803. I've also got 1985 Topps #734, John Henry Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo and I also have 1991 Topps #35 (Greg maddux). I'd send that too. Email me at gsnhof@gmail.com if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay,sat down and checked my haves versus your wants. My proposed trade is I send:
    1991 Score
    226 Gary Redus
    555 Alex Cole
    565 Jeff Parrett
    639 Don Robinson
    738 Mike Yokr
    757 Ed Vosberg
    803 Chili Davis

    1991 Topps
    35 Greg Maddux (I think this completes your 1991 Topps Set, no?)

    1985 Topps
    #734 John Henry Johnson

    And I get XFractors Mauer and Hill.

    Sorry for the gazillion comments. Just had some time to kill and so I checked the list and thought I'd tell ya. Drop me a line at the email listed above if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment