Featured Post

Cards for Clunkers - Version 2.0!

Alright, I admit I didn't think through my last Cards for Clunkers idea, so I'm resetting and rebooting the entire concept... (It seems that some of my clunkers were wanted more than one person, who would have thought that?!) Since I didn't have a fair way to break ties, and not wanting to choose arbitrarily, I've decided the only fair option is to try this again with new rules. Of course, to make it interesting, I'll add in some more "clunkers" with the hopes of attracting more interest!

Cards for Clunkers - Version 2.0 - The Rules

The basic concept:
I have cards I don't need/want (henceforth known as Clunkers). You (hopefully) have cards that I want. I swap my Clunkers for cards I actually want, we all end up happy.

How it will work:
You offer me any card from my want list (from 2001 and up only, I have some trade offers in the works for some of the earlier "junk wax" stuff on my list) and I'll trade 1 for 1.

All trade offers need to be made in the comments sections so that everyone can see who went first. If you want 5 Clunkers, all you need to trade me is 5 cards from my list - easy enough! Remember, leave your trade offer in the comments section (and a way to contact you). All cards will be traded on a first come, first serve basis.

Cards for Clunkers - Version 2.0 - The Clunkers

2009 Topps - Gold Parallel (all #ed/2009)
332. Chone Figgins - Angels
369. Matt Harrison - Rangers
391. Dan Haren - Diamondbacks
413. Ruben Gotay - Braves
490. Joba Chamberlain - Yankees
499. Edwin Moreno - Padres

500. Ryan Howard - Phillies
512. Steve Pearce - Pirates
515. Gary Sheffield - Tigers
536. Khalil Greene - Cardinals
540. Russell Martin - Dodgers
557. Jayson Werth - Phillies


2008 Topps Chrome Dick Perez Wal*Mart Exclusive Chrome Sketches

WMDPC7. Mickey Mantle - Yankees
WMDPC8. Joba Chamberlain - Yankees
WMDPC9. Ichiro - Mariners
WMDPC18. Jose Reyes - New York Mets

2008 Topps Chrome - Mickey Mantle Inserts
MMSC51. Mickey Mantle - New York Yankees (Mantle Story)
MMSC53. Mickey Mantle - New York Yankees (Mantle Story)
MHRC410. Mickey Mantle - New York Yankees (Home Run History)
MHRC450. Mickey Mantle - New York Yankees (Home Run History)


2008 Topps Chrome XFractors

9. Joe Mauer - Twins
48. Phil Hughes - Yankees


93. Fausto Carmona - Indians
106. Johnny Damon - Yankees

151. Curtis Granderson - Tigers
155. Joba Chamberlain - Yankees
159. Rich Hill - Cubs


2008 Topps Chrome Trading Card History

Chrome version:
TCHC10. Jose Reyes - Mets
TCHC11 - Johan Santana - Mets
TCHC17 - Justin Upton - Diamondbacks
TCHC18 - Alfonso Soriano - Cubs
TCHC34 - David Ortiz - Red Sox
TCHC35 - Andruw Jones - Braves


Chrome Refractor version:
TCHC27 - Manny Ramirez - Red Sox (#ed 017/400)
2008 Topps Allen & Ginter
Ancient Icons
A1. Gilgamesh - Sumerian King

Remember, first come, first serve - check out my want list - all available one-for-one!

Comments

  1. My list:
    Joba x-fractor from Chrome
    Hughes x-fractor from Chrome
    Joba Dick Perez
    Joba gold parallel Topps
    Mantle Dick Perez
    And both the Mantle Story cards

    Email me and let me know, thanks, Drew

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta offer 1 card on my want list for each 1 clunker you want. All trade offers need to be made in the comments so everyone knows which cards are claimed (and which cards off my want lists are no longer needed).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like the Russell Martin gold parallel.

    How about in exchange for the Dexter Fowler '09 Topps Heritage chrome card? Number 17, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, here we go!
    The Martin is yours Night Owl for the Fowler Heritage chrome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like the Carmona x-fractor. I offer 2008 Upper Deck Starquest SQ-9 Derek Jeter Un -common.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Carmona is all yours Baseball Dad! I think I still have your address...it'll be in the mail within a day or so. (same for you Night Owl, the Martin will be in the mail this week.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:20 AM

    i have 2 2008 Upper Deck Timeline #269 Carlos Gomez and #297 Erik Bedard... i would love the Manny Chrome and the Ortiz Chorme please.... Thanks and send me an email with you address that way i can ship these out to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:33 AM

    I'll send A&G Mini SPs #334 (Pat Burrell), #335 (Justin Duchscherer), and #344 (Chris Young) along with the other stuffs I've been meaning to send, for the Dick Perez Chrome Ichiro, Trading Card History David Ortiz, and A&G Gilgamesh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:39 AM

    Oops, nevermind on the Papi chrome. Wicked's got it locked down already. Wouldn't mind Soriano instead though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never mind then

    ReplyDelete
  11. If Drew is dropping out,I would like the two Mickey Mantle story cards also (childhood hero!). I have two 2009 A&G regular back minis #80 Joe Martinez and #144 Joakim Soria to offer you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:29 PM

    Dude i couldn't find your email here's mines wicked4life20@hotmail.com drop me an email with your address that way i can get the cards out to you by Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I left another comment in your update post, but I kind of like the mauer and the rich hill. I know you said everything post 2001, but I have a bunch of the 91 score, #35 of 91 topps, and a 1985 topps that you need. Let me know if you're interested by emailing me at gsnhof@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment