Featured Post

Delivery Time! More Booty than Somolian Pirates!

Another yellow envelope from my fellow card blogging buddy the Troll over at The Collective Troll blog showed up in my mailbox last week, great news for my set binders!

I sent the Troll a bunch of '09 Topps Heritage base, a Heritage short print, a few '08 Heritage base, a Heritage chrome card of a Devil Ray, plus a few Allen & Ginter cards (a short print, a couple National Prides, and one of the Baseball Sketch inserts).



In return, I received more treasure than a Somolian Pirate.


What I got:

2009 Topps Heritage Chrome:

C15. Mark Teixeira
C44. Jake Peavy
C49. James Loney
C83. Adam Dunn
C96. Xavier Nady
C97. Max Scherzer

2009 Topps Short Prints:
464. Atlanta Braves Coaches
490. Ryan Braun
498. Ben Sheets

Plus a few random Cincinnati Reds cards including:
2005 Topps Opening Day - Sean Casey
2008 UD First Edition - StarQuest Common - Adam Dunn
2009 Upper Deck Series 2 - StarQuest Silver Common - Jay Bruce
1995 Score - John Smiley and Bret Boone
2009 Topps - Edinson Volquez


Image source for the pirate guys:
http://patdollard.com/2008/09/somali-pirates-die-after-being-exposed-to-suspicious-booty-on-an-iranian-ship/

Comments

  1. Hey my friend, glad ya got them and glad you liked em. Most folks dig the booty!
    cheers,
    troll

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment