Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Alfredo from My Past Time...I Love It!

Another day, another envelope in the mail. (Ok, ok, you got me. This envelope actually showed up a few days ago but I've been sick so you didn't get to see it until now.) Anyhow, in exchange for a couple of my "clunkers", Alfredo from the My Past Time....I Love It! blog sent me a couple of cards off my want lists.

I sent Alfredo a David Ortiz and a Manny Ramirez '08 Chrome Refractor plus a handful of Marlins. In return, Alfredo sent me the following:

2008 Upper Deck Timeline:
269. Carlos Gomez

297. Erik Bedard

12 assorted Cincinnati Reds, including my favorites of the bunch:
1989 Topps:
135. Jose Rijo

1992 Upper Deck:
761. Tim Belcher

2006 Fleer Ultra:
139. Ken Griffey Jr.

Thanks a lot Alfredo! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments