Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Brian

In the past few weeks, I've agreed to trades with quite a few different people. The first of the envelopes that have made it into my mailbox was from blog reader Brian. I sent Brian a whole bunch of different Allen & Ginter mini cards, some 2008 Timeline cards, and a stack of Texas Ranger cards. In return, Brian sent me a ton of cards off of my want list and some Cincinnati Reds cards, many of which I didn't previously have.

What I got:

2008 Upper Deck Goudey:
216. Rod Carew

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces:
101. Cal Ripken Jr.
117. Stan Musial

2009 Topps Heritage:
New Age Performer:
NAP15. Evan Longoria
Chrome:
C31. Roy Oswalt
C47. Jimmy Rollins

C58. Randy Johnson

2009 Topps:
416. Josh Whitesell
427. Brian Duensing
World Baseball Classic:
BCS2. Jin Young Lee
BCS17. Alex Rios
Legends of the Game:
LG-MRA. Manny Ramirez
Topps Town Gold
TTT38. Kosuke Fukudome
Career Best Legends:
LGCB-HW. Honus Wagner

Turkey Red:
TR87. Ty Cobb

2009 Topps Allen & Ginter:
Mini:
20. Adam Jones
67. Ian Kinsler

167. Jim Thome
Hoaxes, Hoodwinks, & Bamboozles:
HHB13. The War of the Worlds

Baseball Sketches:
AGHS17. Chipper Jones


Brian also sent me a bunch of nifty Cincinnati Reds cards, most of which I had never even seen, let alone owned!

Thanks a lot for the trade Brian! And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and then make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment