Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Delivery Time! Trade with Jack from All Tribe Baseball

Another Cards for Clunkers trade... This particular program exceeded my expections by such a large margin...I was hoping I might get one person to "bite"...instead, I completed about 10 different trades based on my clunkers!

This particular trade is from Jack over at the All Tribe Baseball blog. You can read all about Jack's side of the trade on his blog post here. As for what I got, behold:

2009 Allen & Ginter mini:
80. Joe Martinez
144. Joakim Soria

215. Jed Lowrie

2008 Upper Deck:
Starquest (uncommon)
SQ-9. Derek Jeter

1991 Topps:
35. Greg Maddux

2008 UD Baseball Heroes:
50. Johnny Bench

Plus two Barry Larkin cards that I didn't have!! (And as per the included note, I will thank MotherScratcher for the Larkin cards since Jack informed me that the Larkins came in some unopened packs MotherScratcher sent Jack.)

Comments

  1. Glad you needed Barry! Always happy to help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment