Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Kerry from Cards on Cards

Between being sick for most of last week and leaving town this past weekend, I've got a whole load of yellow envelopes full of cards waiting to be opened, scanned, written up, and finally safely stored in binders. One such envelope is from Kerry, author of the NL Central Cardinals Cards on Cards blog (not to be confused with the National Football League Cardinals).

Kerry claimed a couple of cards from my Cards for Clunkers program...and in return knocked another card off of my want list. Of course, Kerry is a generous trader, so I also recieved some "extra" Cincinnati Reds cards!

Let's dig in:

2009 Topps:
Legends of the Game:
LG11: Lou Gehrig

Sweet, the last card that I needed for the Series 1 insert set. I'm still hopeful I'll be able to finish the '09 Topps base set before the 2010 set hits store shelves...

Bonus Cincinnati Reds cards:

1991 Fleer - Eric Davis

1989 Topps - Chris Sabo
2009 UD Goudey - Wilkon Castillo, Edinson Volquez
1993 Topps Gold - Dave Martinez

1989 SportFlics - Chris Sabo

Plus 2 Barry Larkin cards that will get their own post as part of my Barry Larkin collection series.

Thanks a lot Kerry - I hope you enjoy the "clunkers" I sent you! And if anyone else would like to work out a trade, you know the drill. Check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment