Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Prize Box from Topps (Pack 13) - First Hit

When you already own all the base cards, it's a bit of a let down opening pack after pack without finding a single hit... Twelve packs in and that was exactly the situation I found myself in, but that all changed with pack #13...

Pack 13:

13. Travis Hafner
54. Carlos Guillen


150. Prince Fielder
179. Trevor Hoffman
NP6. Johnny Cueto

Black border mini:
105. Kurt Suzuki
This is the second black bordered Suzuki card I've pulled in this box, weird. I didn't have any collation issues with any of my first four Allen & Ginter boxes, but this one's been a little bit wonky and it is direct from Topps. Not a huge deal, but still odd.
Autograph Redemption:
Alex Rios

Sweet, an auto! I love the Allen & Ginter autographs, so this is a great pull in my book. It's also the first redemption card I've ever pulled, so I'll have to see just how long it takes to be returned to me (12 - 15 weeks is what the fine print says).

Comments

  1. those are pretty cool looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those black border Kurt minis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I had no idea that A&G had redemption cards. That's interesting and maybe a little disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment