Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Prize Box from Topps (Packs 14 - 15)

I'm still feeling under the weather, and I know I've got a lot of emails piled up asking about possible trades... Please bear with me, I'll respond as soon as I can this week - once I finally kick this flu...

Until then, enjoy the fruits of two more prize packs from the Gint-a-Cuffs box.

Pack 14:

107. Bryan Berg

113. Rafael Furcal
121. Ryan Church
126. Trevor Crowe
139. Daisuke Matsuzaka
259. Napoleon Bonaparte
NP20. Akinori Iwamura

National Heroes Mini:
NH1. George Washington


Pack 15:

29. Jonathan Papelbon
59. Mark Reynolds
75. David Wright
103. Aaron Harang
149. Chipper Jones

301. Jonathan Sanchez
NP13. Justin Morneau

Regular Mini:
61. Burke Kenny

All of these cards (except the Burke Kenny mini which I needed) are available for trade. Check out my want list and make an offer.

Comments

  1. have no idea who Berg is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are talkng about.Our oldest son was sick all night last night. Take your time and get better.The bloggers and cards will be here when you get well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool no problem like baseball dad said kick the flu's the bloggers will be here when your better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment