Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Prize Box from Topps (Packs 18 - 19)

Alright, two more packs out of the 'ol prize box. As always, any card except minis that I need and/or "hits" that I need are up for trade.

Pack 18:

41. Victor Martinez
58. Brad Hawpe
93. David DeJesus
100. Ichiro

101. Andrew Bailey
144. Joakim Soria
NP8. Fausto Carmona

National Heroes:
NH2. Haile Selassie I


Pack 19:

21. Robinson Cano
42. Mark Buehrle
83. Ludwig Van Beethoven
195. Kevin Kouzmanoff
NP22. David Wright

Regular back mini:
247. Jeff Clement (needed this one!)

Relic:
AGR-AL. Adam LaRoche

Well, there's the second hit of the box...and boy am I glad that this wasn't my actualy Gint-a-Cuffs box....it still might not have cracked 100 points! However, as a Cincinnati fan stuck in the middle of Pennsylvania, I have sort of "adopted" the Pirates as a second favorite team...so I'm actually quite happy with this card!


Again, if you see something you want/need, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. You can add Vic Martinez to my list along with Berg( the house of cards builder)if that's OK. I just found a very unique Larkin item in my archives from 1996. I will put in the mail along with some other items for you. Thanks and hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment