Featured Post

500 (+1) Posts!

I happened to look at my edit post page as I was getting ready to type another "Delivery Time" post when I noticed it said 1-100 of 502 posts. Holy smokes - my last post was #500 on this blog (I've got 2 more typed and waiting in the queue)!

It's been an interesting transition - I started blogging over at Sporting News a few years ago - but a lot of drama combined with shoddy customer service convinced me to start my own blog. After that, it slowly morphed from a outlet for me to offer commentary on the Reds to a full blown baseball card blog with the occassional post on cooking, origami, or whatever else struck my fancy that day.

I started this blog on June 17, 2008. After a bit of a slow start, it really began to take off....

And now that I'm firmly entrenched in my second year here at Nachos Grande, I'm happy to report that I'm averaging about 3,000 viewers a month.

Of course, I wouldn't still be blogging after all this time if I didn't have great readers who regularly trade with me and/or comment on my blog entries - so for that, I'd like to offer up a heartfelt thank you to everyone who's ever stopped by my blog!

As for future posts, I'm getting ready to post a second round of "Clunkers" - hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I'm also still trying to complete a plethora of sets, so if you have anything on my want list I'd love to try and work out a trade.

Comments

  1. Congrats on 500 post and 3,000 views -- you've certainly earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Nacho! I have about half your readers (1,470) and half your posts (232) - just thought that was a weird coincidence haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nachos! I always enjoy trading with you and I stop by here everyday... I am glad that I am not the only one who reads my own blogs stats! REally looking forward to more posts about origami though, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Having started my own blog a month ago, I'm impressed by that number. I too stop by every day, usually more than once. Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that you finished the Hoaxes set as well. Mine is complete as of yesterday and I just posted them all... http://collectivetroll.blogspot.com/2009/10/worlds-biggest-hoaxes-hoodwinks-and.html
    I actually have a couple cards from your wantlist, but I'm waiting till you get some Hertige SPS! Congratulations again, you run an amazing blog here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment