Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Derrek from Hey, That's Mine!

I've completed over 100 trades since beginning this little blog a year and a couple months ago...but my latest trade with Derek from the Hey, That's Mine! blog contained a first... Derrek was the first person to trade me any cards that I needed from the 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game set! I sent Derrek a bunch of UD Timeline cards, a couple Heritage cards, and an Allen & Ginter black bordered Kurt Suzuki mini card (you can read all about his end of the swap here).

Here's what I got in return:

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game:
Base:
31. Dusty Baker
45. Graig Nettles
46. Greg Luzinski
48. Jack Clark


57. Kirk Gibson

Reds Greats:
CIN-GF. George Foster

Red Sox Greats:
BOS-CF. Carlton Fisk

Nickname Greats:
NC-DB. Don Baylor

Dodgers Greats:
LAD-DD. Don Drysdale

LAD-MW. Maury Wills

Decade Greats:
DEC-WM. Willie McCovey

In addition, Derrek sent me a bunch of assorted Reds cards.

Thanks a lot Derrek! And, as always, if anyone else would like trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments