Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Drew from Drews Cards

A few days ago, I sent Drew from the aptly named drewscards blog a pile of 2009 Allen & Ginter cards, including a couple of inserts and four short prints (you can see what I sent him on his blog here). In return, Drew sent me a few cards that I needed off of my own want lists:

2009 Allen & Ginter:
Mini:
124. Donald Veal
232. Everth Cabrera
249. John Higby
274. Josh Hamilton

National Heroes:
NH26. Jose Rizal

2008 Upper Deck Goudey:
Hit Parade of Champions:

HPC-13. Ken Griffey Jr.

A couple of assorted Reds including an '09 Upper Deck SpX card of Edinson Volquez that I didn't yet own (mostly because I haven't bought a single pack of SpX this year).

Thanks Drew! And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments