Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Paul from Phungo!

I've got another four yellow envelopes ready to go in the mail, which means I better sort through and type up the trades that have already been completed before I fall even further behind in my posts!

The latest envelope comes from Paul over at the wonderful Phungo blog. I sent Paul a couple of '09 Topps gold parallel Phillie "clunkers," an '08 Topps XFractor "clunker," and about 40 assorted Phillies (you can read about his side of the trade here).

In return, Paul sent me some cards off of my want lists, including:

1985 Topps:
317. Jack Lazorko
449. Phil Bradley
534. Brian Deyett
653. Mark Brouhard

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces:
95. Warren Spahn

2008 Topps Stadium Club:
130. Brian Barton (First Day Issue - version B)

2008 Upper Deck:
67. Albert Pujols

In addition, Paul sent me a bunch of Cincinnati Reds cards, including a Barry Larkin card I didn't yet own (which gets its own post at some point) and a Jim O'Toole card designed for viewing a solar eclipse (I don't know why else his eyeball would be poked out). He also sent me a pack of "Phungo Cards" which was also awesome - I love homemade cards!

Thanks a ton Paul! And, as always, if anyone else wants to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Unless I'm off my game, that's not 1986 Topps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good catch! Mistake fixed...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Loved the trade -

    1) hope yer feelin better

    2) finish off that 08 Masterpieces set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment