Featured Post

Cards for Clunkers: Version 3.0

Cards for Clunkers - Version 3.0 - The Rules

The basic concept:
I have cards I don't need/want (henceforth known as Clunkers). You (hopefully) have cards that I want. I swap my Clunkers for cards I actually want, we all end up happy.

How it will work:
You offer me any card from my want list (from 2001 and up only, I have some trade offers in the works for some of the earlier "junk wax" stuff on my list) and I'll trade 1 for 1.

All trade offers need to be made in the comments sections so that everyone can see who went first. If you want 5 Clunkers, all you need to trade me is 5 cards from my list - easy enough! Remember, leave your trade offer in the comments section (and a way to contact you). All cards will be traded on a first come, first serve basis - except in cases where I "owe" somebody in response to a previous trade or surprise package.


Cards for Clunkers - Version 3.0 - The Clunkers

2009 Topps - Gold Parallel (all #ed/2009)
391. Dan Haren - Diamondbacks
413. Ruben Gotay - Braves
499. Edwin Moreno - Padres
512. Steve Pearce - Pirates
515. Gary Sheffield - Tigers

2007 Topps - Barry Bonds Home Run History
741. Barry Bonds - Giants

2008 Topps Chrome - Dick Perez Insert Set
WMDPC7. Mickey Mantle - Yankees
WMDPC8. Joba Chamberlain - Yankees

2008 Topps Chrome - Trading Card History
TCHC17. Justin Upton - Diamondbacks
TCHC35. Andruw Jones - Dodgers

2008 Topps Chrome - Xfractors
151. Curtis Gradnerson - Tigers
155. Joba Chamberlain - Yankees

2008 Topps Chrome - Mickey Mantle Home Run History
MHRC410. Mickey Mantle - Yankees
MHRC450. Mickey Mantle - Yankees

2007 Topps - Mickey Mantle Home Run History
MHR418. Mickey Mantle - Yankees

2008 Topps Heritage - Short Print
454. Brandon Inge - Tigers

Note: I would prefer to trade this Heritage short print for another Heritage shor print, either from 2008 or 2009 that I need.

I also have a bunch of base cards, short prints, and inserts from the following sets that are also fair game for the "Cards for Clunkers" program.

2009 Topps Heritage "clunkers for trade"
2009 Allen & Ginter "clunkers for trade"
2009 Upper Deck Goudey "clunkers for trade"
2008 Upper Deck Timeline "clunkers for trade"
2009 Topps American Heritage American Heroes "clunkers for trade"

As always, check out my want list and then make an offer!

Comments

  1. I like the gold sheff!

    I also like (from your for trade lists), the upper deck goudey green mini Prince Fielder, Manny and Soria from the regular Goudey'09 set, the '08 Heritage Soria, 08 Timeline base Prince Fielder, 94 style Prince, and the 95 style Soria.

    So 8 cards total. I'll look and see what I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have for you:

    2008 UD Timeline #242 CC Sabathia
    2008 UD Spectrum #60 David Wright
    2009 Topps #WBC15 Albert Pujols

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those three cards can I get:

    08 topps Dick Perez Joba chamberlain
    09 UD Goudey Green Mini #137 Mariano Rivera
    09 UD Goudey #130 Derek Jeter

    ReplyDelete
  4. NicoLax: The cards requested are all yours in exchange for the three offered. Send me your address and I'll get those out to you. You reach me via email at fanZZofreds.auctions AT gmZZail DOT com (just remove the ZZs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man, I've got 0 of your wants. Figured maybe I picked something up recently that you wanted, but guess not.

    So I guess all those cards can go back to unclaimed unless you want non wants hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If any of those cards don't get traded, I'd suggest CheckOutMyCards.com. Stuff like that sells pretty well on there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment