Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Joe of Priceless Pursuit

I spent the holidays at my parent's house, so I came back to my own place and had a mailbox full of baseball card goodies from all over the country! One of the packages in my mailbox was from Joe over at The Priceless Pursuit.

What I got:

2008 Upper Deck Timeline:

It's hard to believe I still need so many cards from this set - especially considering all the cards I have duplicates of available for trade!

149. Derek Jeter
158. David Wright


260. Hiroki Kuroda
265. Ryan Braun

Plus some Reds from the 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights set:
UH76. Scott Rolen
UH106. Jonny Gomes

UH143. Matt Maloney
Check out the completely empty stands behind Maloney. I don't think the shot is from Great American Ballpark but it might as well have been given the Reds atrocious '09 season!

UH312. Ryan Hanigan

Thanks a lot Joe! And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments