Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with David from Card-scape

A few weeks ago I purchased wasted my money on a retail tin of Upper Deck Sweet Spot.

Well, thanks to David from the 2008 Allen & Ginter Card-scape blog, that crappy tin is no longer quite so bad... You see, I was able to "flip" a couple of the cards I pulled in the tin for a bunch of cards that I actually wanted! You can see what I sent David in a write-up on his blog - but let's see what he sent me now!

Let's get right to it:

2009 Topps Heritage:
(# of low series Heritage cards missing: 26)
465. New York Yankees Coaches

2009 Allen & Ginter:
Regular mini:
(Number of missing regular back minis: lots and lots)
162. Shane Victorino

National Heroes mini:
(Number of National Heroes missing: 8)
NH21. Andranik Toros Ozanian

Relic:
AGR-JB. Jay Bruce relic

2008 Upper Deck Timeline:
(# of cards missing: 40)
66. Jed Lowrie

2008 Upper Deck Spectrum:
(# of cards mising: 7)
60. David Wright
93. Michael Young

Thanks a ton David, not only did I appreciate the cards but you also managed to make me hate UD Sweet Spot a little bit less since it seems to be useful for trade bait! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments