Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Jeremy

It's been a slow time of year for purchasing cards...luckily a steady stream of trades has still allowed me to "acquire" new cards...and slowly whittle down my want lists before the 2010 sets hit. The latest package to find its way to my mailbox is from blog reader Jeremy.

I sent Jeremy a bunch of Allen & Ginter minis plus a few other cards, in return Jeremy knocked off bits and pieces of lots of different sets on my want list! On to the pictures!

2009 Topps:
Target throwbacks:

(Number of throwback cards missing: 10)
32. Daric Barton
123. Casey Blake
175. Jeff Samardzija
I'm now only missing 10 throwback cards, plus 1 black bordered card, in my attempt to collect three versions of the exact same base set... Topps, you done got me good.

World Baseball Classic:
(Number of World Baseball Classic inserts missing: 2)
BCS11. Adrian Gonzalez
BCS14. Miguel Cabrera
BCS15. Chris Denorfia
I'm only missing two of these inserts, which is good since they aren't overly exciting. I was happy to get the Denorfia card though since he is an ex-Red.

Topps Town Gold:
(Number of Topps Town Gold cards missing: 10)
TTT28. Jimmy Rollins

Turkey Red:
(Number of Turkey Red inserts missing: 12)
TR69. Chipper Jones

Topps Updates & Highlights:
Ring of Honor:
RH60. David Justice
RH78. Chris Duncan

Legends of the Game:
LGU13. Steve Carlton
LGU14. Reggie Jackson
LGU16. Wade Boggs
LGU22. Wade Boggs

2009 Topps Allen & Ginter:
Regular minis:
(Number of regular minis missing: 113 )
2. Zack Greinke
285. George Kottaras

In addition, Jeremy sent me some assorted Reds cards and a few football cards, including my two favorites below:

2008 Topps Chrome:
TC69. Santonio Holmes

2009 Topps Magic:
MT7. Penn State vs. Florida State - Orange Bowl

Thanks a lot Jeremy! And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I've made a decision to send all my mini A&G cards out the door. I'm just not as interested as I thought in completing that set. If you shoot me an email I can let you know what I can send over (of those you need).

    Also, how tough was it to collect the black parallel Topps set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I'm glad you liked the cards. Good luck with finishing the rest of the sets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment