Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Kerry from Cards on Cards

Awhile back (before Christmas), I received a package from Kerry over at Cards on Cards. Kerry sent me 300 (yes, literally about 300) different 1991 Score cards off of my want list - including two Barry Larkins from the set. He also sent me another nice stack of Larkin cards that I didn't already have AND he threw in three cards that I was still missing from the short-print-tastic 2008 UD Timeline set.

Well, now that I've finally returned home after a couple of weeks of traveling, I managed to package up an offering to Kerry (and other packages are also going out to Jack, Tim, David B., David L., Adam, Chuck, Jeremy, and Duane today)...

Here's a small sampling of what Kerry sent me!

2008 UD Timeline:


1991 Score:

These are three out of the 300 or so that Kerry sent... This set is crazier and crazier every time I get some new cards for it... The Doug Jones particularly cracked me up!

Barry Larkins (as always, these will get their own post in due time)


Thanks again Kerry! And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade please check my want lists and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Holy cow, is there a worse guy in the history of MLB to light the ball on fire than Doug Jones?

    I think he's thrown pitches that are still only half way to home plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love that guy, though. Probably due to his glorious mustache.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment