Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Tim from Great Sports Name HOF

I love when my mailbox is full of packages! The latest is a giant package from Tim over at the Great Sports Name Hall of Fame. This was my third trade with Tim - and I assure you he's an excellent trader (see trade #1 and trade #2 at each link respectively). As you can see from the previous two trades, Tim has a lot of "junk wax" cards and I happen to be trying to collect a couple of the "junk wax" sets...it's a good matchup!

This time, Tim sent me a bunch of cards off my want list, including:

1985 Topps:
348. Bob Boone


I'm slowly but surely slogging away at the '85 Topps set. The cards seem to be coming in one or two at a time per trade now though, which means that last portion of the set might be slow sledding...



35 different 1991 Score cards:
The above three cards represented my three favorite cards of the one's Tim sent me - and all are a microcosm of why I really like the '91 Score set. The entire thing is full of funky subsets - just when you get tired or bored of one type of card a completely new subset comes along... It makes the binder pretty interesting!

A bunch of Barry Larkin cards (including quite a few I didn't own...here's a preview but they'll each get their own entry in my Barry Larkin Collection series at some point soon).

Plus a few other assorted cards and a couple of packs of 1988 Topps baseball cards for kicks-n-giggles*.
*keepin' it PG boys n girls.

Thanks a lot Tim! And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you liked them as always dude! I totally forgot that I threw in the '88 packs - hope they were good as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment