Featured Post

2009 Allen & Ginter: My Hits

In addition to the plethora of cards on my want list, I have also decided to try and track down as many of the 2009 Allen & Ginter "hits" as I possibly can.  I'd be interested in trading for ANY hit that I don't currently have, which means I ought to list what I already have:

Baseball Relics I currently own:AGR-BD.  Blake DeWitt (bat)
AGR-DAW2.  David Wright (jersey)

AGR-TH.  Travis Haftner (jersey)
AGR-GS1.  Grady Sizemore (jersey)
AGR-BU.  B.J. Upton (jersey)
AGR-IS.  Ichiro (jersey)
AGR-RZ.  Ryan Zimmerman (bat)
AGR-RH.  Ryan Howard (jersey)
AGR-RL.  Ryan Ludwick (jersey)
AGR-YE.  Yunel Escobar (jersey)
AGR-CU.  Chase Utley (jersey)

AGR-JB.  Jay Bruce (jersey)
AGR-AL.  Adam LaRoche (jersey)
AGR-CQ.  Carlos Quentin (jersey)
AGR-KF.  Kosuke Fukudome (jersey)


Non-Baseball Relics I currently own:AGR-BBE.  Bryan Berg (playing card)

Baseball Autographs I currently own:AGA-MK.  Matt Kemp (blue auto)
AGA-JB.  Jay Bruce (blue auto)
AGA-WW.  Willie Williams (blue auto)

Silks I currently own:Johnny Peralta  (#05/10)
Russell Martin (#10/10)



Comments

  1. I have a Yovani Gallardo framed jersey relic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Max Scherzer framed auto if you're interested let me know: camclow@yahoo.com
    http://morethancardboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll set aside my Eric Freaking Gagne relic for you. That's right. I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been reading your blog for a while now, and enjoy it. I knew that I had some '09 A&G relics, but just found them today. I have:

    Robinson Cano (bat)
    Ryan Braun (Jersey)
    Blake Dewitt (Bat)
    C.C. Sabathia (Jersey)
    Justin Upton (Jersey)
    Kosuke Fukudome (Jersey w/Pinstripe)
    Nate McLouth (Jersey)

    Denard Span (Auto)
    Jeff Franceour (Auto)

    I also can probably fill some of what's on your want lists too. Will look at that this week, when I'm not getting lesson plans together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim: Shoot me an email (you can find it in my profile) and we'll work something out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment