Featured Post

Coming Soon!

After doing some "window shoppping" I decided to purchase a box of 2010 MLB Topps Jumbo Box from Atlanta Sports Cards. The Jumbo box arrived today but unfortunately the 2005 Fleer Heritage that I also added to my order was missing... I just called Atlanta Sports Cards but I couldn't get through...has anyone else had any issues with Atlanta Sports Cards not sending an entire order?

Hopefully that situation gets ironed out soon...until then it looks like I'll have some 2010 Topps cards to sort (my first since I still haven't actually found a pack available anywhere near me)!  Updated want lists (and probably "have lists" should be up before too long).

Comments

  1. Good luck! I've got to order a box myself. Hopefully I have better luck with this than I did with my 2009 Updates Jumbo box. While I did pull two SPs out of the box, I was shorted an autograph. While Topps will make good on an auto if you send them all of the stuff that they request, it's never going to be a bigger star. Both of my relic cards were mangled as well. I need the 2010 jumbos to cleanse my palate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment