Featured Post

Delivery Time! Phungo cards from Paul

Topps might be the only "official" card of Major League Baseball...but they still haven't managed to get any of their cards to a store near me. Phungo cards, however, not only got cards near me...they mailed 'em directly to me (and for free no less, are you listening Topps?!)

As an encore to last year's set, Paul from Phungo cards sent out introductory packs of his awesome Phungo set. Let's see what the pack holds!

First up, three base cards from the 2010 Phungo set.

That's a couple of World Baseball Classic players sandwiching the great Thomas Jefferson.

Next up, two Reds: Brandon Phillips and Homer Bailey.

At this point, Phungo has probably already managed something that Topps won't manage all year - two Reds in the same pack!

And finally, a few "regular" cards, including:

2009 Topps American Heroes:
69. Norman Shumway

I'm still missing 17 of the base cards for the American Heroes set...and that bugs me!

Heroes of Spaceflight:
HSF-4. Project Mercury

I really like this insert set - and hopefully I'll eventually get the whole thing completed. I'm guessing it'll look pretty cool in binder pages!

1993 Topps Baseball's Finest
39. Chris Sabo

I have no idea what this card is. It's on thin stock, but seems to have the famous chrome finish that Topps uses on many of its sets now. The back doesn't help out much either... It's a mystery!

And finally, Paul threw in a Barry Larkin card from 1989 that I didn't own...in fact, I didn't even know that particular card existed. I'm definitely going to have to do some research on it before I post it as part of my Barry Larkin Collection.

Thanks again Paul! And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I could be wrong, but I think that's the Chris Sabo cut off of the Finest box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment