Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with blog reader Jason

While there are many reasons that I like blogging, the biggest reason is probably the great "store front" that my blog gives me to a world of baseball card aficionados and traders. One such trader is blog reader Jason who recently contacted me offering a plethora of cards from a variety of my want lists. After a few back and forth emails, we hammered out a deal in which I sent him a hefty pile of 2009 Allen & Ginter base cards, short prints, and inserts. In turn, he sent me the following cards off my want lists:


2008 Upper Deck Spectrum:
15. Jonathan Papelbon
67. Mariano Rivera
86. Richie Sexson
90. Delmon Young

Wow, four out of the seven remaining '08 UD Spectrum cards - that's awesome.  I'm still looking for #21 (Konerko), 34 (Ordonez), and 64 (Rodriguez) in an effort to finally complete this set.  I'd LOVE to be able to complete it before the end of the month, so please help a guy out if you have any of these cards lying around.


2009 Allen & Ginter regular back minis:
145. Todd Wellemeyer
161. Justin Morneau
182. Jose Reyes
226. Ricky Romero
234. Wyatt Earp
280. Shin-Soo Choo
312. A.J. Burnett
328. Matt LaPorta
I keep picking away at the mini set, slowly but surely filling in the 15 pocket pages...  I am beginning to wonder if I might be able to finish the 2009 mini A&G set before the 2008 mini set since all the '08 trades seem to have evaporated!
2009 Topps Heritage Chrome:
C92. Pat Burrell
Sometimes I take on more than I probably should - and that is the nicest way to describe my crazy efforts to collect the chrome Heritage set as well as the regular base set!

2009 Topps American Heroes:
Base:
103. Battles of Lexington and Concord
123. First American Spaceflight
Heroes of Spaceflight:
HSF-2. Project Mercury
HSF-27. Apollo Program
I really like the Spaceflight insert set - and I'm rapidly approaching the complete base Heritage Heroes set as well, so that's good news!

Plus a few 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights base cards including:
UH191. Ben Zobrist

Plus a Turkey Red:
TR141. Victor Martinez

The Topps Updates & Highlights set should have been easy to complete, but somehow all the packs of the stuff vanished from my local Target leaving me missing a huge chunk of the set.  Since it isn't the most exciting of sets, it's hard for me to focus on the set...but I suppose I should buckle down and type up my want list to knock the set out of the park.

Many, many thanks Jason!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to make a trade check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments