Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Chris from On Card Autos

Another box found its way to my mailbox, this time from Chris over at On Card Autos.  Chris offered to send a bunch of Reds for a bunch of Cubs.  Sounds like a good deal to me!

Well, Chris sure did deliver!  He sent me about 200 Reds...
There were a bunch of "singleton" cards from different sets:
Chris also sent me a bunch of cards from the same sets...is there a bipping in those stacks?!
And finally, there were a bunch of Larkins - all of which will (or have gotten) special treatment in my Barry Larkin Collection Series.

Thanks a lot Chris - and I hope you enjoy the Cubs that are in the mail for you!  If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Glad you liked them, I actually was going to bip you with the Larkins but after I mailed them to you and got home I found the note with the bip message and realized I forgot to include it in your package...you wont be so lucky next time though....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment