Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Jim from Sharpe Since 92

It's time to dip back into the 'ol mailbag and post another yellow envelope.  This one is from Jim over at Sharpe Since 92.  I sent Jim a giant pile of 2009 Topps, along with some Goudey 4-in-1s (red and blue borders).  You can read about his end of the trade on his blog here.

In return, Jim sent me some more of those pesky '09 Allen & Ginter mini cards that I needed and a two more '09 Heritage short prints.  I'm grateful for both since those are two of my favorite sets...and two sets that I'd like to complete before their 2010 counterparts are released!

2009 Topps Heritage Short Prints:
I'm slowly working my way towards completion - if you have any 2009 Topps Heritage Short Prints for trade, please check out my want list - I'll do my best to trade you something worthwhile!

688.  Andrew McCutchen

695.  Elvis Andrus

2009 Allen & Ginter minis:
It's going to be a race, which set can I complete first - 2009 Topps Heritage OR 2009 Topps Allen & Ginter mini set?  I need approximately the same amount of cards for each...
13.  Travis Hafner
46.  Brian Roberts
56.  Daniel Murphy
106.  Mike Jacobs
139.  Daisuke Matsuzaka
142.  LaShawn Merritt
154.  Corey Hart
170.  Lance Berkman
174.  John Lannan
180.  Russell Martin
182.  Jose Reyes
192.  Ryan Zimmerman
247.  Jeff Clement
262.  Magglio Ordonez
280.  Shin-Soo Choo
300.  David Ortiz
328.  Matt LaPorta

Thanks a lot Jim!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments