Featured Post

Box Busts Coming Soon...


If you can't tell from the picture, the three boxes I'm going to bust are:
1998 UD Collector's Choice
1999 UD Collector's Choice
2005 Upper Deck Classics

The late-90s UD Collector's Choice sets were amongst my favorite sets - mostly because they were one of the few types of cards that my local drug store used to carry when I was younger...  The Upper Deck Classics set is a set that I've never busted a single pack of - in fact, I'm not sure if I own a single card from the set...

I actually bought two boxes of each of the three sets for a grand total of 6 boxes...  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all the packs though (especially for the '98 and '99 UD Choice sets) - any suggestions? 

Comments

  1. Are you talkin' a group break or just opening and posting for possible trades or are you building these sets!? I'd be interested in Tribe cards either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get these boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking a group break would be fun with these... The Collector's Choice boxes have LOTS of cards so everyone would get some, and the UD Classics is supposed to have 2 hits in it (on average).

    I think I'm going to take a page from Collective Troll and do a group back where payment can be cards (or cash I guess)... More details will be forthcoming - I've got to figure out how best to make this work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever works best for you ! I do think they are good boxes for a break.Put me down for the Tribe, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if you do a group break, I'd be interested in the Mets stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To anyone interested in a group break, check back on my blog Monday morning at 10:15 AM EST for full details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a suggestion, but it involves me ending up with the Cardinals cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment