Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 50: 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game - Reds Greats Relic

Barry Larkin
Year:  2006
Brand:  Fleer Greats of the Game
Insert Set:  Red Greats - Relic
Card number:  CIN-BL

The 50th post in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection series (not to mention my 700th post overall) deserves to be one of my favorite Larkin cards in my collection!  This particular card is the fourth different Barry Larkin card that I own from the 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game set. 

The front of the card features a photo of Larkin, the Reds running man logo, and a white swatch of cloth.  The back of the pack explainst that the cloth is actually a bit of pant material that was "worn by Barry Larkin in an official Reds MLB game."  Overall, it's a slick looking card - and deserving of the honor of being the 50th card posted to my Barry Larkin Collection!

Comments

  1. That is a nice card. I really like some of the jersey/bat cards that Fleer put out in the 2000's before they became extinct.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment