Featured Post

Coming Soon: Cards For Clunkers - Version 4.0

I've been extra busy at work (less than two weeks of teaching remaining plus a week of finals) and I've been extra busy busting and scanning pack after pack of the group break...but that isn't all that I've been up to. I've also cut down my want lists!
Unfortunately, I haven't reduced my want list lately because of trades (or purchases) but rather I've decided to stop chasing certain sets since the supply has seemingly dried up. One such casualty is the 2009 Topps Heritage Chrome set. I have successfully gathered about 50 of the 200 chrome cards - including many of the "better players" but I've hit an impasse. Quite honestly, I can't bring myself to spend the coin on eBay to purchase the remaining 150 cards...and without trades there's no way for me to complete it. Instead of having it sit unfinished, I'm going to be selling the cards I do have (which is important since someone I know was a sucker and went "halvsies" with Thorzul on a case of 2010 Allen & Ginter).


In the near future, I’ll be posting a bunch of other trade bait cards – I really, really want to complete some of the sets on my want list before the craziness of 2010 Allen & Ginter! Keep an eye on the blog – and enjoy more of the pack breaks (a few are already in the queue).

Comments

  1. That Heritage Chrome would be a tough set to fill.It takes too many packs to get them and everyone seems to hang on to them.If you have any Tribe chromes,I may be willing to buy them to help with your 2010 Ginters.Email me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment