Featured Post

eBay Score! 2009 Allen & Ginter Creature

It's been a long, long time since I've been able to knock any of the insert cards off my 2009 Allen & Ginter want list.  It seems like everyone who was willing to trade their cards already has...and no one is buying new packs/blasters/boxes of the set so the supply has all but vanished.  As such, I've had to turn to eBay and prowl around looking for the cards I need being sold for prices I can afford (which isn't much unfortunately). 

For a grand total of $5.00 - $4.46 in eBay bucks, I was able to nab one more card from the Creatures of Legend, Myth, and Terror subset...

2009 Allen & Ginter
Mini
Creatures of Legend, Myth, and Terror
LMT16.  Cerberus

I'm now only missing a few cards from the complete mini set of Allen & Ginter.  If, by chance, you happen to have any of the cards I'm missing - please let me know so we can work something out!

Comments