Featured Post

Group Break - Busting the Rest of the 1999 Collector's Choice Packs

The group break is almost over - though I'm pleased to announce that there is a decent chance I'll be doing another group break in the somewhat near future.  I'll get more details out there when I know them but I'm trying to secure another three or four boxes.  Preliminary interest from anybody?  I'm planning on different boxes this time around of course!

Now, on to the last of the "boring packs" from 1999 Collector's Choice.  A few of you have already emailed me saying you don't want the doubles (which I appreciate since I probably underestimated the shipping costs)!  If you don't want the duplicates, let me know.  Of course, if I don't hear from you I'll be mailing you all the cards of your time.

Enough of that - onward to the packs!

Athletics:

Braves:

Cardinals:

Cubs:

Diamondbacks:

Dodgers:

Indians:

Mariners:

Mets:

Orioles:

Phillies:

Red Sox:

Tigers:

White Sox:

Yankees:

Only three more packs to go - one from each box.  I can guarantee a hit - plus a few other cool goodies.  Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. This was the first group break I've participated in and it has been fun. That said I'd sign up for another round (Braves) if you do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be up for another round (Mets) as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely be up for another round. With two different teams this time, as I don't want to get too many of the same team. I'm thinking M's and O's next time around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually up for the Tribe ! I'm in the middle of another break with Thorzul Will Rule, now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment