Featured Post

Trade Bait: Chrome Refractors

Here's the deal - I've got a bunch of cards for trade - and a bunch of cards I want.  Offer me some cards I want for cards I offer and we'll make a deal!

The cards for trade in this round are:

2009 Topps Heritage
Chrome Refractors (all #ed out of 560)

C3.  Miguel Tejada
C21.  Mat Gamel
C94.  Ryan Zimmerman
C95.  Carlos Quentin
C97.  Max Scherzer
CHR109.  Melky Cabrera
CHR135.  Jason Kubel
CHR193.  Cliff Lee

As I mentioned on my blog before, I've decided to whittle down some of the many sets that I've been trying to collect.  One such casualty is the 2009 Topps Heritage chrome and chrome refractor sets.  I've got to say though, those refractors sure do scan nicely (and look even better in person)!  If there's no interest (or nothing that strikes me as a good trade), I'll be listing these on eBay.

Comments

  1. I'm interested in the Mat Gamel, could you hold that for me while I go through your lists and find something that you want. E-mail me at camclow@yahoo.com put something in your subject line so it doesn't blend in with spam and I accidentally delete it!

    Or post a comment on my blog space http://www.morethancardboard.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like the Zimmerman please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a numbered Barry Larkin [can't remember the set right now] I'll trade you for the Cliff Lee...I'll scan it tonight and send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent you the scan...let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment