Featured Post

1995 Topps Stadium Club - Pack 08

1995 Topps Stadium Club
Pack 08:

9.  Gary Gaetti (Royals)
79.  Bob Hamelin (Royals)
I really need to find a Royals fan who wants to be part of my group breaks.  I think I have a huge stack of unclaimed Royals now...and it's growing larger with every pack I open! 
91.  Ken Caminiti (Astros)

The Astros are much like the Royals in that I don't have any active trading partners who seem to want any of these cards...  The Rangers are a third team that I seem to get a ton of yet no one wants.  Seriously, where are the Royals, Astros, and Rangers fans?  Hello Texas, anyone down there want some cards?!
125.  Jay Bell (Pirates)
166.  Eddie Taubensee (Reds)
181.  Steve Buechele (Cubs)
I still can't believe no one claimed either Chicago team for this group break.  I thought I had a lot of Chicago fan readers....guess I was wrong.
200.  Javy Lopez (Braves)
210.  Greg Vaughn - Best Seat in the House (Brewers)
I've already featurd this card once in a previous pack.  I still am hoping that there are other Best Seat in the House cards in the set...but I'm not convinced...
225.  Todd Van Poppel (Athletics)
Remember this guy?  The can't miss prospect...who completely missed.
228.  Andy Ashby (Padres)
246.  Mark Langston (Angels)
253.  Al Martin (Pirates)

What a strange photo.  Al Martin looks like he's constipated...
264.  Manny Ramirez (Indians)
13.  Ryan Klesko - Virtual Reality (Braves)

According to the alternate reality on the back of the card, Klesko was naved MVP of the Braves' NLCS win over LA after knocking in 9 of the Braves 20 runs via three homeruns.

Comments