Featured Post

1997 UD Collector's Choice - Pack 02

1997 UD Collector's Choice
Pack 02

14.  Wendell Magee (Phillies)

22.  Robin Jennings (Cubs)
49.  Aaron Sele (Red Sox)
98.  Larry Walker (Rockies)

Anyone have a bigger lens to give poor Mr. Walker?
118.  Kevin Brown (Marlins)
171.  John Franco (Mets)

I like the photo on the back of the card better - La Primera Serie in Monterrey, Mexico!
184.  Jason Giambi (Athletics)
208.  Greg Vaughn (Padres)
218.  Juan Gonzalez - 1996 Post-Season (Rangers)
234.  Norm Charlton (Mariners)
240.  Juan Gonzalez (Rangers)
17/45.  Barry Larkin - The Big Show (Reds)

Woo!  A Barry Larkin card for my collection.  Of course, I already owned this card thanks to a $0.25 purchase a number of years ago but that's ok.  I really like to have two of each Larkin card, one for the Larkin binder that I recently started and one for the set binder!

Comments