Featured Post

2003 MLB Upper Deck Honor Roll - Pack 08

2003 MLB Upper Deck Honor Roll
Pack 08

28.  Sammy Sosa (Cubs)

This is a short print card.  Each player in the base set has two versions of his card (numbered consecutively), the even numbered cards from 2 - 60 are short prints (special thanks to Baseball Dad for the information).
70.  Hideo Nomo (Dodgers)

Jeez, I think I pull a Nomo card in almost every single pack!
84.  Bobby Abreu (Phillies)

93.  Roy Oswalt (Astros)
Roy is the only card which didn't get scanned because apparently no one who reads my blog likes the Astros anyway.  They never get claimed in my group breaks!
120.  Brandon Phillips (Indians)

If you think this pack looks somewhat familiar, you aren't alone...  Check out this Pack #05 from the box and compare...  I had to go back and look though because with two cards per player, it's impossible to keep track of which version I've already opened up!

Comments