Featured Post

2003 Upper Deck MLB Honor Roll - Pack 10

2003 Upper Deck MLB Honor Roll
Pack 10

62.  Gary Sheffield (Braves)

82.  Rafael Palmeiro (Rangers)
85.  Craig Biggio (Astros)
89.  Jose Vidro (Expos)
135.  Shane Bazzell - Freshman Class (Athletics)

This card is numbered 0626/2500 and is part of the Freshman Class rookie card short print set.  There are only 30 Freshman Class rookies in the set.  Of course, I've never heard of Bazzell.  I hate when I do a group break and one of the "hits" in a given box is unclaimed.  Sure, I guess it's nice that I end up with extra cards but I can't say I have any interest in ever trying to complete the short printed rookie card set (and there's no other real reason I need a card of a random Athletic).  Therefore, I guess I'll add this to the Stadium Club Ring Leader card as cards to be randomed off at the end to any teams that didn't get at least one "hit."

Comments