Featured Post

2004 Upper Deck Vintage - Pack 01

It's time to bust the first pack out of the '05 Upper Deck Vintage box.  This box promises one relic card per box with an outside shot at an autograph (1:600 packs).  There are other cards inserted as well, including Play Ball Preview (1:5 packs), World Series Highlights (1:7 packs), 3-D Sluggers (1:12 packs).  There are also regular player short prints (1:5 packs) and traded player short prints (also 1:5 packs). 

2004 Upper Deck Vintage
Pack 01

10.  Pedro Martinez (Red Sox)


The backs of the cards feature full player statistics plus a tiny black and white logo at the bottom of the card.  They aren't the most exciting card backs but they certainly do have a bit of an old-time feel (which is the idea of the Vintage line after all)!
54.  Andruw Jones (Braves)

95.  Brad Wilkerson (Expos)

160.  Raul Ibanez (Mariners)

170.  Matt Morris (Cardinals)

198.  Mike MacDougal (Royals)

204.  Pat Burrell (Phillies)

318.  Hideki Matsui - 2003 World Series Highlights (Yankees)

I guess I'm glad the World Series Highlights cards are short prints since that means fewer Yankee cards for me to pull...  Of course, since this is a group break box I don't mind pulling Yankees because they all go to LongLiveTheWho.

Comments

  1. I used to buy a ton of this stuff trying to find the relics, but never did. I finally found one (a relic) in my shop's $1 bin the other day, and the search is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally pull a Mariner, and he's wearing a Royals uniform. Just my luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Yankees will be mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment