Featured Post

Monday, Monday, Monday (TCDB)

2004 Upper Deck Vintage - Pack 04

2004 Upper Deck Vintage
Pack 04

A nice pack ahead - a short print and a 2-per-box insert!

25.  Geoff Jenkins (Brewers)
166.  Aaron Harang (Reds)
228.  Jason Johnson (Orioles)

I don't have anything creative to say about Mr. Johnson...I simply felt like the Orioles were due for a card scan and he was the only Oriole in the pack!
249.  Kelvim Escobar (Blue Jays)
270.  Kazuhiro Sasaki (Mariners)
277.  Robby Hammock (Diamondbacks)
317.  Juan Pierre - World Series Highlights (Marlins)

The World Series Highlights are short print cards seeded 1 in 7 packs. 
367.  Aubrey Huff - 3-D Sluggers (Rays)

The 3-D Sluggers are seeded 1 in 12 packs (i.e. two per box).  They too are numbered as part of the base set which probably makes any set collector cringe (like me)!  As for the card itself, I'm not sure I "get" what makes it 3-D.  Sure, it's bumpy much like the old Sportflics cards, but it doesn't have movement like SportFlics cards did.  No matter, it's a rare insert and it'll be going to Carl Crawford Cards - he can try and figure out what it is all about I guess!

Comments

  1. Awesome Huff! Love some 3D. I had no idea they had been done since the early 1980s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I sent you an e-mail with an offer for a Mat Gamel heritage refractor. I have some 2010 Topps needs to fill your list. Please e-mail me, or let me know if you didn't get my original email and I will send you scans if you want too. Thanks
    camclow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment