Featured Post

Contest Time!

I've been busy with the group break packs - but this contest idea has been marinating* in my mind for awhile...and it's time to let it fly.

Here's the deal:
You send me a SASE with a penny sleeve in a top loader AND pick a MLB team.

Then, I send you two cards.
  • One will be a card of the team of your choice.
  • One will be a second card of a random team.
You use what I send you.  You may use them any way you wish.

You post your results on your blog in photo/video form (or email me and I'll post it on my blog).  You also comment back on this post with a link to your blog.

Most creative entry wins.  If I get approval from Strat-o-Matic, winner will get a game, otherwise I'll have a different prize...  And, to make it interesting, if you include a card off my want list in the top loader, you get bonus points.

Note:  Please leave a comment if you are participating, at some point I'll run out of the "special" cards and will be unable to add more participants.

*thank you Dusty Baker for that

Comments

  1. aiight, I'll bite. I am intrigued by this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give it a shot, not sure how but should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm down. I'll send you a few top loaders though...I have way too many and need to get rid of some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting!!! I'm in !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was getting a package ready for you anyway...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment