Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Ryan

I may be in the middle of a group break but that's no excuse to neglect trade packages!  The latest package is from blog reader Ryan (who as far as I know doesn't have a blog right now).  I sent Ryan a pile of 2010 Topps Turkey Red inserts, plus a few Mets...in return, Ryan sent me the following:

2010 Topps
Peak Performances Relic
PPR-JV1.  Joey Votto

2009 Topps Updates & Highlights:
Short Print
UH260.  Willie McCovey

Although this is a great card, I've had to cut back the number of sets I'm collecting - one such casualty is the short print set from the 2009 Topps set.  Thus, if anyone else would like to trade for this card it's available now...  Check out my want list and make an offer!

And finally:
40 different 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights:

Two of my favorites from the stack...
UH124.  Delwyn Young

I love the look of the old time uniform, not to mention the photo!

UH158.  Wilson Valdez

Another great photo - I've always liked shots of players bunting.  This particular photo is made even better by the prime placement of the Dominoes Mets Inaugural Season patch on Valdez's arm.

I'm getting closer to having the entire 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights set complete - though I still need quite a few more cards.  I thought lots of people bought this set but I guess not....most trade offers for the set have dried up!  If you happen to have any I need, let me know!

Thanks a lot Ryan!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments