Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Dan from The Other World

Awhile back, I sent Dan from The Other World a bunch of cards including some '09 Topps Heritage cards from his want list and a few assorted Phillies cards.  In return, Dan sent me a couple of cards off my want list, plus some Reds (including some Barry Larkin cards which I always appreciate)!

Here's what I got:

2009 Allen & Ginter:
Regular mini:
100.  Ichiro
116.  Charles Darwin

Yes, it's always exciting to get cards from my want list - even more so when those cards are Allen & Ginter minis that I need.  I'm crazy for the Allen & Ginter set (I even split a case of the stuff this year)...so any step I can take to get closer to completing the mini base set (or any of the other mini sets that I still haven't completed) is appreciated!

Dan also sent a bunch of Reds my way, including a few favorites:

2009 Topps 206:
Piedmont mini: 
16.  Johnny Gomes

I only bought one or two packs of the Topps 206 set fearing that I'd become addicted to it like I am Allen & Ginter (and the last thing I need is another set full of minis and short prints to get addicted to).  However, I'm always happy to get minis from my favorite team - and this Gomes is a really nice card!

A few Jay Bruce cards:

I didn't have either of these cards.  Both are nice cards of young Bruce - hopefully he'll become the star that many thought he would be this year...after a slow start he's come along quite nicely!

And finally, five different Barry Larkin cards.  As always, all Larkin cards will get their time to shine in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection series but here's a sneak peak at some that will eventually get their own posts.

Thanks a lot Dan!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments