Featured Post

Group Break Sign-Ups (Plus More Hits for the Group Break!)

It's time for my second ever group break - and there are plenty of teams still available.  In an effort to get this thing filled up, I have a deal for all group break participants.

I bought two boxes of the 2005 Upper Deck All-Star Classics (which promises two "hits" per box) - one for the group break and one for me.  However, IF the number of unclaimed teams drops to LESS THAN FIVE, I'll throw in both of the promised hits from my box to go along with all the cards from the box of the group break...IN ADDITION I will also throw in all the inserts and serially-numbered cards from my box.  Since I've already busted my box, I can tell you that I'm offering to add another 11 "hits", 2 more relics, 3 serially-numbered cards, and six inserts (supposedly seeded one-per-box each, though I beat the odds on a couple of them)!  In this way, I hope to get more people and teams involved in the break - and I don't want a whole bunch of leftover cards like I ended up with from my last group break.
Currently, the following teams are still available:

Expansionists (waiting on verification/payment from CarlCrawfordCards)
Atlanta Braves (waiting on verification/payment from Flywheels)
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Detroit Tigers
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays

If you'd like to claim a team (or more) please sign up on the original announcement page!  Thanks.

Comments

  1. I'll get payment to you ASAP. Sorry for the delay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment