Featured Post

Contest Update!

Reminder:  Contest!
I haven't done a great job publicizing my latest contest so I'm going to reopen it!  I've already mailed back a few of the SASE's I've received (BABenny, yours is in the mail today) but I'd like a few more entrants.  Plus, it's free cards for any entrant (well, minus the cost of a stamp or two).


Here's the deal:

You send me a SASE with a penny sleeve (remember I just moved, email me for my new address if you haven't yet) in a top loader AND pick a MLB team.

Then, I send you two cards.

One will be a card of the team of your choice.

One will be a second card of a random team.

You use what I send you. You may use them any way you wish.

You post your results on your blog in photo/video form (or email me and I'll post it on my blog). You also comment back on this post with a link to your blog.

Most creative entry wins. If I get approval from Strat-o-Matic, winner will get a game, otherwise I'll have a different prize... And, to make it interesting, if you include a card(s) off my want list in the top loader, you get bonus points.  I will also update the side bar of my blog to include each contestant's name (and a link to their blog if I know it).  Please pass the word along to others who might read your blog and not mine, the more entries, the better!

Note: Please leave a comment if you are participating (and haven't yet mailed me the SASE), at some point I'll run out of the "special" cards and will be unable to add more participants.

Comments

  1. I'm in! I'm sending an email to get your new address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your new address. I forgot to send the SASE when I sent you cards last...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment