Featured Post

Delivery Time! Huge trade with blog reader Kyle

Before I get to the latest envelope, I have a quick announcement for anyone who has trade and/or is interested in trading with me in the future!

My address has changed!  If you'd like my new address, please shoot me an email.  That said, let's get to the latest trade package, this one from blog reader Kyle (who I don't think has a blog).

I sent Kyle a big pile of 2009 Topps Heritage, a bunch of 2009 Allen & Ginter, and a few 2008 Topps Stadium Club cards.  In return, Kyle sent me the following from my want lists:

2009 Allen & Ginter:
National Heroes:
NH4.  Rigas Feraios

2009 Topps Heritage:
Baseball Flashbacks:
FB-04.  Ian Kinsler

2009 Topps:
Turkey Red:
TR18.  Jose Lopez
TR68.  Lance Berkman

Kyle also sent me 28 cards from my 1985 Topps want list...

...and 63 cards from my 1991 Score want list!

Kyle also sent me a few Barry Larkin cards - all of which will get their own chance to shine in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection series.

Thanks a ton Kyle for the great trade!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments