Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Mark from Stats on the Back

I'm in the middle of a move so this trade post is going to be brief...but that's ok because each Larkin card that Mark (from the Stats on the Back blog) sent me will get its own chance to shine in my Barry Larkin Collection series.

A few days ago, Mark posted a trade bait post full of different players with last names starting with the letters G through L.  In exchange for any players claimed, all Mark asked for in return was a single card!  Of course, thanks to Mark's genorosity, I've sent him more than one card - hopefully a few that he doesn't have even!

Although each Larkin gets an individual post at some point, here's a sneak preview of the cards Mark sent me!

Thanks a lot Mark!  And, as always, if anyone else wants to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

***And please remember:  I've moved - if you want my new address shoot me an email!***

Comments